- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and/or annual financial statements.
- Produce statements promptly, when you need them.
- Explain information in the statements so you can make informed decisions.
- Prepare corporate financial statements and tax returns (T2’s).
- Prepare compilation or “Notice to Reader” financial statements from
- financial information provided solely by you. I do not check or verify this information.
Corporate tax planning is where you really save taxes. By constantly updating my knowledge of current tax changes, I can provide you with the best possible corporate tax planning advice.
- I provide the following corporate tax planning services:
Combine your corporate and personal tax plans to reduce your total taxes.
- Apply current changes to the Income Tax Act to update your corporate and personal tax plans.
- Claim the maximum allowable tax credits, deductions, and elections available.
- Research special tax credits and programs that apply to your specific circumstances.
- Advice on incorporating proprietorships and partnerships.
- Ensure assets get the most advantageous tax treatment on transfer to a corporation.
Individuals often pay too much tax when they miss deductions available to them. By continually updating my tax knowledge, I ensure you pay the lowest taxes you are legally required to pay.
I provide the following personal tax planning services:
- Prepare tax returns for your entire family (to make use of deductions among family members, thus reducing family tax).
- Ensure you claim all deductions, tax credits, and tax deferrals.
- Ensure you access all disability plans, grants, and rebates available to you.
- Prepare self-employment income statements – for proprietors to report taxable income on their personal tax returns (T1’s).
- Ensure self-employed individuals claim all deductions, reserves, and elections available (e.g. depreciation, motor vehicle expenses, office-in-home, etc.) to reduce their taxable income thus reducing personal taxes.
- Set up new accounting systems for proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
- Provide full-cycle bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis.
- Track and complete GST and PST filings.
- Payroll; file monthly CRA remittances, WCB returns, T4’s and T4 summaries.
- Advise on hiring employees versus contractors.
- Plan your estate to protect your assets and the ones you love – now and in the years to come.
- Structure your estate plan to ensure minimum tax is paid.
- Ensure any donation bequests get the maximum tax relief.
- Research each change to the Income Tax Act and update your estate plan accordingly.